Crosby Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre is a leader in natural health and wellness.
Our blend of the best chiropractic, acupuncture, laser, massage, wellness and nutrition related services, offers a variety of solutions to enhance your health. Our goal is to help you achieve your wellness needs, improve your quality of life, and facilitate healing through our services.
We are Committed
- We value our partnership with our patients and enjoy what we do. Our team is professional, energetic, motivated and results oriented. We strive for excellence.
We have Compassion
- We treat our patients as family taking the time to listen and understand. We design and deliver care around the needs of each patient because we care.
We Give Back
- We are committed to our community’s wellbeing and in doing our best to keep our community healthy and well.
- Increasing the quality of patient care is at the heart of all of our business and support decisions. We value your trust and confidence.
- We stay informed of the latest technologies and innovations to treatment and care options. We strive to do the right thing, always.
How Crosby Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre Came To Be
When I was 3 years old I started complaining about leg pain. I wore orthopedic shoes for a while and, when we moved our new doctor told my parents my leg pain was a need for attention. When I was 17 my leg pain landed me 10 days at St Michaels orthopedic hospital in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. At that time I was tested for vascular issues and cancer as my right leg had wasted and become non weight bearing. After a myelogram, I was told I had a back deformity that would make it virtually impossible to walk without surgery. I was given a 50% chance of walking with surgery. I was 17 years old when I left the hospital and started seeing my first chiropractor.
Now, 35 years later, I have never had surgery. I have had children I was told never to conceive (two), and have had a life of running 5K’s, 10K’s and even half marathons! How?
I started seeing my first chiropractor out of desperation to avoid a surgical outcome that scared me. Over 35 years, I have had more adjustments than any patient I know but have been pretty darn functional with minimal pain most of the time. I have never had surgery!
Over the years, I have learned that certain adjusting techniques have worked better for me than others and that this can change based on what I am doing. I have learned that acupuncture and other adjunct therapies have value in relieving pain and that good exercises, when prescribed at the right time are helpful. I have learned that optimal nutrition aids recovery and all that I have learned is reflected in the myriad of options our office has for our patients.
Chiropractic changed my life so significantly that I have devoted my life to helping people experience the quality of life that chiropractic has given to me. I simply couldn’t imagine a life without regular chiropractic care and that conviction translates to my family and staff.
One more thing….. Chiropractic is not always about pain. My kids have never had an ear infection or needed an antibiotic for an upper respiratory infection. Chiropractic is clearly about achieving freedom and a healthy lifestyle and it starts with a phone call.